The funniest and most famous phrases about friendship
Make your friend laugh with funny phrases on the subject of friendship!
In friendship, laughter is often part of it. Indeed, best friends are often on the same wavelength. What will make one laugh will necessarily make the other laugh!
Friends with a great bond are often perceived quite strangely by those around them who do not always understand this deep bond that unites them.
On this page, you will be able to discover many funny phrases about friends and friendship in general. These are funny, original and sometimes a little crazy phrases!
Share your favorite funny quote on your blog or on social networks and celebrate your best friendship.
List of best friends phrases and quotes:
- I’m a little strange and weird … but luckily I found friends who are just as strange as I am!
- I would cross the fire for my best friend … Well, not the fire because it’s dangerous … But a super wet room … well, not too wet, because you know … my hair.
- Some friends are like antidepressants. You see them from afar and you already smile.
- A true friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg, even if they know you’re slightly cracked!
- Friendship is born when a girl says to another: How! You too ? I thought I was the only one.
- I like my computer because all my friends live there.
- As a best friend, I will always be there to get you up when you fall … but after having a good laugh!
- True friends don’t judge themselves, they judge others … together.
- Friendship is like peeing on it … everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth!
- Our phone goes down, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.
- Friends come and go, like the ocean waves, but real friends stay like an octopus on their face.
- Because our most beautiful bullshit becomes our most beautiful memories …
- The principle of friendship is 3 C. Complicity, Trust, Crap.
- If I didn’t drink, how would my friends know how much I love them at two in the morning?
- A good friend is cheaper than therapy.
- Friends are like glasses, it looks smart, but it gets scratched easily and then it gets tired. Fortunately, sometimes we come across really cool glasses! I have Sophie. Film “Children’s game”
- “Among friends, it is so beautiful that silence is golden, but good and fresh laughter is much more so. ” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Friendship is loyalty, and if I were asked what is loyalty? I will answer, that’s friendship ! ” Julio Iglesias
- “There is no friend, there are only moments of friendship. ” Luna Joulia
- “The forgiveness of friendship is the healthiest and sweetest of benefits. ” George Sand
- “Old friendship is not afraid of rust. ” French proverb
- “Friendship requires a lot of effort, it above all requires knowing how to offer what is most expensive in life: time! ” Catherine Deneuve
- “Love, the most important thing in life. No, friendship is more important. ” Yves Saint Laurent
- “The only friends of interest are those who can be called at 4 am. ” Marlene Dietrich
- “True friendship knows how to be lucid when it is necessary, blind when it must. ” Francis Blanche
- “Selfishness is the poison of friendship. ” Honoré de Balzac
- “Wasn’t friendship a form of music? ” Erik Orsenna
- “The friendship of a great man is a blessing from the gods. ” Voltaire
- “Don’t let a little argument break up a great friendship. ” Dalai Lama
- “The older the friend, the better. ” Plaute
- “There is no better mirror than a true friend. ” Japanese proverb
- “Friendship is a soul in two bodies. ” Aristotle
- “I will take in the eyes of a friend what is warmer, more beautiful and more tender too. ” Jacques Brel